Friday, August 17, 2007

Kinky French Dinner?

Hello world! I just had to blog about my Fancy French dinner at Au Petite Salute. I loved the ambience and the food was tummysatisfyingorgasmicallygood!! -grin- We had a little competition within the Ogilvy DHL team. The theme was 'glam' night and we had to dress up in sexy, glam dresses.

I'm glad I made it to the dinner because I WON!!!!!! My prize was edible bras and panties and a box of condoms! How kinky is that? -grin-

That saturday night, I suffered from puffy eyes from crying. I cried for 2 hours and to add to horrible my puffy, tear-stained face, I was pale and weak due to my cramps! (My monthly thing)

Panadol and the Ogilvy DHL team gave me the strength to get out of bed, put on a dress I found and some make up. I still looked terrible though.. but I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -beams-

I miss the girls..





Jac doing conducting the survival ritual of opening up the written votes.
A little flushed and thrilled at my gift!!!!!!!!!!

I had such a great time. Thank you for the wonderful time despite my terrible day girls.. :) I miss you all so much


No comments: