Monday, August 13, 2007

Bintan Trip - Part 2

More updates and pictures! We didn't get to dive as there were problems with the resort's BCD. We went snorkelling instead! -gasp- fishes...... I refused to feed the fishes because they'll swim up to me and I have a fear of fishes! Snorkelling in Bintan isn't all that fantastic, the visibility and species of fishes were rather limited. You pay a lot for it so I would suggest renting the snorkelling equipment and kayaking to your own spot to snorkel!



Louis says I look like a frog fish whenever I put on the mask. I want to look like a princess, not a frog! -wails-

Nananibooboo..I'm not a frog fish!

Look at the fishes attacking the bread!!!!


My very first attempt at wakeboarding in the open sea.


His turn!



Luxurious pool sessions with mocktails, finger-licking good food!



These boys made me laugh non stop. They were competing with each other as they jumped into the pool.. I mean dive? -laughs- Super-power poses!!





Pool sessions were spent honing out shooting techniques to prep ourselves for NBA tryouts!! hehe
She shoots... she scores...
He tries to equalize!!


Pictures from Trikora Beach. A place more for the locals...

Then it was dinner at Pasa Oleh Oleh before we left Bintan. A simple, less pricey meal of seafood fried rice and sambal kangkong...

My experiment with big, full shots for my blog. Would this be better than the smaller ones?

xoxo,

grace

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your beach babe style. Smokin'

grace said...

thanks for the compliment! -big happy grin-

Anonymous said...

yeah! as you can see the big full shots has already gotten you a compliment *wink*

grace said...

-blush blush- ok thnx!!!! so embarrassing!