Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I miss blogging!


It has been more than a week since my last entry. I've been so tired lately, probably due to the faithful pilgrimage to the gym and meeting up my friends in town on most weekends. By the time I get home at around 10-11, I go straight to the bed! Despite the rigorous training regime of disruptive Eusoff Hall life, I still cannot adapt to sleeping less than 9 hours a day! I need my sleep! It keeps me happy, cheerful and ready to go!! I'm not complaining though cause I love my work and meeting up with a different bunch of close friends everyday. In fact, I'm going to gloat about my fantasticfabulousfun weekend! I watched transformers and Christina Aguilera's concert!!!! -puffs chest- Both left an impact!! Transformers was way better than I expected. I was holding my breath half the time, while the other half wanted to plant myself right in the movie in order to join the fight. I'm in loveeeee...with the autobots, especially MY Octamus Prime (if that's how you spell it). He's mine mine mine!!!

Christina Aguilera's concert was worth every cent paid. Despite her pregnancy, she was radiant on stage, dancing with exuberant energy. I love her "back-to-basics" look. Bouncyblond curls, an all white wardrobe and that BIG voice coming out of such a petite frame. The 1.5 hour concert demonstrated her stamina, pitch-perfect singing and infectious energy. I loved every bit, every song, especially her back-up dancers! Triple spins, perfect rhythm on heels, that energy and confidence. It reminded me of how much I miss dancing. I should practice for my up coming performance soon!

Weekends are my favourite cause I hardly get to see Louis nowadays. Time just seems to pass faster, especially when I'm having a great time. He took me to lunch before watching transformers at New York New York, a cafe near City Hall MRT. The food is FANTABULOUS!!! I loved the decor as well, especially the clever, eye-catching taglines on the menus and walls. I think now that I'm in advertising, I become more aware of presentations, taglines, colours and layouts. I recognise the effort behind it and I've become more appreciative of quick-witted creativity! Saturday was so blissful...
I had a buffet lunch at Kushin-bo, Suntec city on Sunday. It was Louis' mum's birthday and so we stuffed out faces with the array of Japanese dishes. I adore their soup and ice cream!!! Green tea ice cream!! Yum! (hence, I'm working out like mad this week to compensate) Since I can't resist food, I just have to LOVE exercise huh? The endorphins released guarantee a feel-good factor!!



Christina Aguilera!!!!

Jo, Jas and Grace!! Hi! wo men shi T.Y.E (something like S.H.E) ..wahahhaMaxine, Jas' friend


Aunty -Louis' Mum. She doesn't look a day over 50! More like 40. She's a very capable woman. Her skin is gorgeous!!

Paying for quality food :)His family. That's his brother Dino. They look alike?With the extra - me!!Anyone noticed I curled my hair? I love the pretty feminine look!!! Uncle doesn't like to smile..act cool!! -laughs-Louis had his hair cut!! Snapshot!!

And here it is: the end of my perfect weekend :)

No comments: