Friday, July 13, 2007

Tip Top Secret...revealed!!!

Lavs just had her surgery on monday and I'm officially taking over some major stuff at O&M. I've been pretty busy lately, hardly knocking off before 6:30 pm. Evenings are usually spent hanging out with friends or exercising. It's kind of a nice routine to work. Speaking of which, being in an advertising agency is never dull. Just today, I had one of the cutestmostenjoyableandnottomentiondownrightexciting invitation! The girls are organising a dinner on 4 of Aug at this fancy French restaurant. It's another bonding/get together session before the long holiday arrives (over national day weekend). It's the usual but very much addictive gossip session with lychee martinis and gourmet food of course. The energy and tightness of the team have infected me!!! Somehow, this reminds me of the A3 girls. The friendship that developed over time through effort in organising girlish bonding sessions. Come to think of it, I do miss the girls very much. I haven't seen them in 2 weeks!!
As mentioned, the theme for the fancy French dinner is to go glamourous. I have a few ideas in mind for sexy pretty dresses. I've found a new love now.. not yellow, not electric/cobalt blue.. it is sky blue!!! Coupled with a Jessica Alba tan of course. I shall reveal the dress in a few weeks' time! -grin- Actually I'm playing with the idea of an elegant but sexy corset with a flowy slow slung skirt and curled hair..either that or i'm going for the sky blue dress made of rayon perhaps? What do you think? I'm going to tailor my own dress. It would be my second design now! -smiles happily-

One more month to design and sew up the dress!! There's a prize to be won!!! -rubs hands gleefully- I heart prizes!! It reminds me of my primary school days! Yipee!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you will look very pretty with both looks. You are very beautiful

grace said...

Thank you!! -blush- :)