Thursday, July 5, 2007

Congrats!!





4 years of vibrant uni life. Congrats dearie, I'm really proud of you. I'm glad I managed to take half a day off from work to attend Louis' graduation commencement. His family was so excited about it. Louis' dad and mum came in co-ordinated outfits (inicidentally) and his brother, Dino took a day off to attend the ceremony. AND being the incredible vain person, I woke up especially early to do curl my hair and put on pretty make up and a clingy tight dress for the BIG DAY! It was worth it! The smile on his face.. his family's..

Here's a picture of the brothers. There is a certain resemblance eh? Dino and I were talking in order to kill time and I commented how Hall life coloured my life in NUS as an undergrad. I met wonderful friends like Pei Huan, Shuting, Siding, Amanda, Lorraine, Yuimin, Andrea and Qinmei. These girls are the ones I go bawling to whenever I need to rant. Hall was also where I got my heart broken. Hall was where I fell in love again.. Hall was where I found fellow dancers and formed a girl group. Hall was where I had crazy, late nights. I was always be grateful for the experience that made my NUS life vibrant.

A few more months in Eusoff Hall, in NUS. I'm going to miss being a student. The carefree days, dance practice, stressful mugging period... I'm going to make the best out of it. I'm going to live by 'No Regrets' .
I'm going to end my time as a NUS undergrad with no regrets!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for taking the day off, staying back late at work just so u could come for my grad day, not forgetting helping me to iron my gown, straighten my tie and take photos for me too. for all that and still putting up wth all my nonsense, thanks dearie! =)