Sunday, July 15, 2007

Harry Potter Magical JB session

Met Anna, Vivian, Herbert, Florian, leong, Mark and Marcus in JB today for a mass seafood session and to watch Harry Potter. I enjoyed myself tremendously!!!!! It's pure pleasure being able to stuff your face with a bunch of fun friends. Louie and I had lotsa laughs and of course wonderful memories with our friends from Germany, Austria and Canada.

See how happy we look!!
It was an eventful squeeze in the cab on the way to Taman Tebrau for seafood. All six of us travelled in a tiny cab.. Vivian and I got to sit on laps.. poor Louis. All 46kg of me was on him.. on one lap to be precise..


Left to right: Florian and Herbert from Germany and Vivian from CanadaAnna from Austria and Vivian.. they're absolutely adorable and very very infectious! I love these girls.. they're so genuine!! That's the bunch of us at dinner.. all 9 of us. Dinner was an eye-popping, sumptuous meal of Chili crabs with buns, crayfish, prawns, kai lan, hot plate toufu, satay and fried rice. We stuffed our faces with the fantasticfabulous dishes and only paid SGD 17 dollars each!!!!!!That's including the drinks!!


Hungry??? teeheehee
Leong being sandwiched by 2 bullies
Herbert attacking the crabs! Oh the beers came in humongous bottles too!

Vivian and I are Mac's ice-cream addicts! We satisfied our cravings :)

Group picture!!
Wanted to grab cakes from secret recipe but it was closed. Florian was so disappointed...
Louis demonstrating how full he was
Mine's a terrible imitation. I think I looked constipated! Vivian..looking so cute! Ice-cream or New York cheesecake? Why not both!!



Vivian with her weapon..THE PLASTIC FORK!! -laughs-



Fooling around in the cinema



I had such a great time... I'm meeting these guys again tomorrow!! Florian invited us to his house for dinner!! Yippeeeeee... !!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very pretty my dear. Keep the smile up. It is enchanting and so is your blog

grace said...

Aww thanks for the compliment..will attempt at working even harder to update my blog. I need to learn how to use a blog skin!!! I'm hopeless!