Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dog versus Dog

Having some time at hand these days. I'm looking for an internship and I do hope I get it soon. -sigh- I don't want my holidays to be just gymming away but to get a real good internship! I'm praying for it and I have faith that God will give me the best. Anyways, I found happy pictures online! Retriever pups that's so cute!!! My dreamdog... -wistful look- He looks like a sunshine, doesn't he? I'll call him sunshine!



He's a lighter shade. I'll call him snow!
ooOoooh I love this pic! Look at how chubby they are? They should be called Pilot and Major. Don't ask me why... I just spontaneously thought of it...



But my dreams are going to be shattered.. Louis is adamant on getting his DREAMDOG! The


BULLDOG! - sobs-

Though the pup is kinda cute.....


OooOOO I shall not be tempted! I want a retriever!!!! I better go practise my patheticwistfuluntilImightmiraculouslygetmydreamdog look! -grin-

No comments: