Saturday, May 26, 2007

Thank you for caring

I read one of the comments on my blog, thank you JH for caring so much. I miss those times when I could open up and talk to you. I miss those supportive hugs as well... just want you to know that I still appreciate you lots... and that we have to keep in contact 100 years later? pls?

This is going to be another disheartening entry. I didn't do too well for my exams this time round and I've been trying to pick myself up again. Too many negatives this month. It helps having someone to talk to..but that person that I need right now isn't going to be around anymore. I'm so sorry...I can't help but cry as I type. I really want to pick myself up and stay confident. I just don't know how... it's so hard going out these days, putting up a facade, willing myself to believe I'm alright. I hit the gym for hours each day, read everything I can get, work on my interviews and internship..but in between those idle time, I fight the urge to cry.. I feel so drained. I wish you were here.... to knock some sense into me.

Someone once told me I seem a little void of emotions, never really talk about my problems.. as if the world's a perfect place. I know it isn't and I'm feeling really really lost. No matter how hard I try to talk to someone about it, I end up being the one cheering myself up, with ice cream and whatever I can get. I think it's the insane fear of affecting someone else. People tend to be affected by each other and I don't want to be the one to ruin the day. I watched pirates today.. but now that I'm alone again, I let my guard down and cry. I miss having the best listener around. The one who is never too tired or too busy to be there.. I miss you so much. Why, of all people... why do I have to love and lose?

I know everything's going to be okay. I tell myself to. It's just this period of confusion and change but it's so hard... I don't feel confident. I didn't want to go out but I told myself that I eventually have to. There's the terrible insecurity again.. I feel heartbroken.

Dear Lord,
I dedicate this prayer to you. Thank you for what I have to go through, in trials, I grow. I've put other things before you but I humbly come back to you. In times like this, when my loved ones cannot listen, I know you do. Please help me stay strong and give me the joy that I experienced when I came to know you. Please remind me of the confidence I should possess because I'm your precious child. Thank you for treasured ones like Pei huan, JH, Caleb and Jas for reminding me of you. Please fill this emptiness I have in my heart.

Thank you Father. I commit my life into your hands. Amen.

I will not live an aimless life.... I have to pick myself up again..no matter how hard it is. To all who are going through difficult times right now, hang in there. The Lord loves you. You're not going through pain alone and you're not the only one... stay strong..

10 comments:

J.P said...

Hey sis,

I know how it feels to be so drained... i don't like to affect someone else either. It's like, i tend to keep a lot of stuffs to myself too. Till i feel so heavy and tired.

But you know, i understand that it's not easy doing so. And you still need that find someone to share that burden of yours with you.

Don't be so sad. It saddens me reading your posts.

Although your friend who was and is still very dear to you have passed away, i'm sure he wouldnt wanna see you sad as well.

It's time to move on. Although it's sucha hard task to do so. Take your time then. But just rmb that you have to get over it.

He'll always be rmbed by you and i'm sure God has a reason of letting him leave this world.

Let's just trust God. Our mighty God. A God of mercy, a God of just. I'm sure He has a reason for everything.

Jia you, sis! Cheer up soon and no cry anymore! Instead, cherish whoever you have now and lead a fruitful an fulfilling life!

Be happy, do whatever that you enjoy! Lead a successful life.

As long as you're healthy and happy, sis!

I love you and i care for you. =)

J.P said...

Sorry for the typo errors!!! :)

Anonymous said...

hey girl, i cant help but type you another. your probably feeling so so awful and empty that probably no one can fill that void, not even brad pitt or any of your superstar idols!you probably only want to find comfort in your bed and sleep all day. your trying so hard to do everything to fill your thoughts and finish your day but at random moments of the day, it will catch up. you know what grace, just be sad, cry all you want, moments like these warrants it.when your done, you'll be fine, cos nothing anyone says can make u fine right away. pray when your alone, cos i'll say one every now and then for you. you'll be fine cos see strength beneath the tears.

jh

ting said...

be fine k? i'm sure you know how to handle such. the things that don't break you will only make you stronger.

have faith. anything, i'm here.

Jereld said...

stay strong aite? =)

grace said...

Thank you Jo. To be home again, seeing you play with Eddie.. coo-ing Eddie..practising hard for your dance.. I feel comforted. I love you dear sisters. Thank you for listening.

grace said...

Hey, thank you, I did cry today. Everything I think of it I cry. I feel so much better. Hearing supportive words from you, joan... I'm really really touched. I will stay strong.

grace said...

ting, thanks dear. I called you yesterday cause I really felt like talking to you. Somehow thought of you as well. I'm sorry about next sem. But we'll definitely still do the minor k! I don't know why so many sad things happened this month, my dad, my friend and my aunt that have all passes away...my results.. but thank you for being here. I can't express how i feel.. but thank you from the bottom of my heart

grace said...

jereld, thank you for being one of the poor victims to hear my sob story when i got my results. I'm sorry I lost control. I just couldn't take it and broke down. You're right, I can do better next sem and I will. I will work hard and dance hard. There are so many people that care, including you. I must not keep feeling sorry for myself. Thank you dear friend, for listening -hugs-

J.P said...

:)

No problem man... Sisters mahhh. Hehe!

*hugs*

Love!