Saturday, May 26, 2007

Family time heals wounds..

I did a lot today. I woke up feeling disheartened but tried to mask it. I managed to meet Margie and could smile and talk. After she left, I was that zombie again. When Louis called, I tried to mask that sadness. The feeling of emptiness really went away after I broke down when I was at bedok interchange with him. I tried to express myself, told him I knew everything will be alright and I'm not going to give up that easily, but I also told him that getting by this period is so darn hard. just being able to manage this and cry made me feel so much better. We had a great time with my family. Mum called when we were out asking if we could have dinner together and we did. Dajie, Philip, Jo and I had a great time sharing embarassing childhood stories together. Family time heals wounds... I really love my family. God, please watch over my dear ones.. please let them stay happy. Louis, thank you for spending the day with me. Your little gesture really meant a lot. To people like jh, jereld, ting and jo...thank you for your encouraging comments. I can't express my gratitude in words. I will get by this period and it's because of people like you. I love you guys...

Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for making me feel better today. I know it wasn't by my strength but yours. Lord, please continue to watch over my loved ones, especially my family, monster, Louis, Ting, my ahs girls, jereld, Jh, Alvin and family and people that care. Please give them the peace and joy in their hearts. Thank you Lord.

Amen.

No comments: