Friday, May 25, 2007

Teary eyed post...

It's 1 30 am and I'm about to turn in now. Just cut diced a few onions and boy do they make me tear terribly. Onions...you are my enemy! I miss my protective superpoweredupgear... my goggles from Science lab. To think I used to complain how geeky I look with those huge fly-like goggles. I wish I wore my swimming goggles when I sliced the onions! I forgot how sensitive my eyes are...grrr... anyways, here are more photos from Bali! They make me smile..i hope they will make you smile too! I feel so much better and stronger after sobbing for a few days. I will be strong!!!! Oops before I get carried away..I better turn in now... making a special breakfast for someone dear tomorrow. -smiles happily- Goodnight world!



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there. you have a nice blog.
great photos. =)

do you want to link to my blog?
see ya soon.
greetings from germany
by manu

grace said...

Thanks manu! Yup sure I'll link it to yours. It's a really new blog. May I have your blog addy? Have a great day ahead!

lotsa love from Singapore
xoxo

grace said...

Oh I linked your blog already! :)

Anonymous said...

hey,
i just happen to blog hop to yours and when i read ur previous 2 post, it broke my heart. but i guess i see a cross around your neck and i guess thats where you will find strength and comfort.Its still a beautiful world.

regards,
jh