Friday, May 16, 2008

Superb Steamboat Session

Met Chrissy yesterday evening for steamboat at Bugis! I think I'm still extremely full from yesterday -grin- I ate and ate and ATE! After steamboat, we did my favourite mango sago with ice cream from Liang Seah street. How on earth am I going to diet!?!? -wails-


Friends, if you love me, please invite me to non eating hangouts. Either that or we dine on grass. I'm hitting the gym today!!!!!

Just look at how yummy it is....

After dessert, we headed over to Marina to watch What happens in Vegas after hearing from my friends rave about the movie. It wasn't what I expected. The movie wasn't just the usual Cameron D dizzy comedy but it was incredibly sweet - on how 2 people can be so wrong for each other but yet so right when it came to bringing out the best in the other.
Wanted to take a picture with PANDA for the longest time but chickened out on the crazy expression cause there were too many people watching!
Tried again..looks the same..too shy la!
ooooo and I saw my prince charming..Rain...-drools- Lovelove!

Sometimes you enjoy a movie far more than expected because you identify with the character. Cameron D(Joy) feels she isn't good enough.. you know sometimes I feel that small too..


No comments: