Friday, May 16, 2008

Post Exam Activities part 1

Wed, 20th May, spent the day after my last paper with Joy. Felt I needed to let my hair down with good company and I'm glad it was with dear Joy. Popped by ChinaOne to visit the Martina Club but we got a little bored because we don't play pool or watch soccer. It was more of an expat's club. I got caressed because the guy said I had a nice dress on. Not very gentlemanly.. then it was another horrible attempt of a compliment that my perfume smelt like his holiday fling's.

Don't you just love Joy's dress!
Walked over to Butterfactory but it was full house that night so Joy and I ended up at Loof. The heart to heart talk helped. I bared my heart and let all that was bothering me break down in tears.


Next day after Loof. Met the 3 girls - Angel, Grace and Jasmine in their caps! Sporty girls.. I just had to join in the fun..
Thursday - supported SURATH and his band at M hotel. Surath won Sri Lankan Idol and was last year's stardust champion! His voice melts you...
Sorry, it is SURATH..







I drank a pathetic 1/8 of the Singapore sling. It wasn't bad....just...Strong...



Sat - Dinner with a fraction of the sportsclass peeps. 10 years of friendship and counting...can you believe that?


It was Siying's belated b'day celebration as well. Happy Belated babe!
Tuesday - Pei Huan's belated B'day celebration. Met up with C for coffee and dessert..

Shopped with Pei Huan! She picked out this fuchsia dress from topshop!
Pei Huan, all dressed up from her job interview before she met me.
I am so tanned! Not that I mind..Pei Huan is my fair princess for the day!
We went over to Au Petite Salut at Dempsey for some fancy french cuisine! It's such a gorgeously romantic place...


My camera couldn't do the place justice.
And our main courses.. I forgot to take pictures of our entrees...the best lobster bisque ever!




Headed over to Dempsey's Ben and Jerry's for dessert
The smile on Pei Huan's face...
We had Ice cream waffle, brownie and apple pie!
The satisfied trio..mmmm..

Happy Belated 22nd dear princess! I love you thissssssssssssssss much! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm extremely impressed together with your [url=http://www.oksunglassesaushop.com]oakley sunglasses online[/url] writing skills as well as with the structure to your blog. [url=http://www.oksunglassesaushop.com]oakley sunglasses sale[/url] , Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice weblog like this one today..