Thursday, May 29, 2008

My travelling companion :)

Isn't it cute! It's my travelling companion.. a gift from a special friend! -beams-
XXXX says:
hahaha... you too charming lah.. cannot keep it from you... hee..
grace says:
yessssssss
grace says:
woots
grace says:
tell me!
XXXX says:
gimme a min.. I send you picture lah..
grace says:
ok

grace says:
i wonder what it is!
XXXX says:
I just sent it..
grace says:
ok
XXXX says:
saw it yet?
grace says:
ohmy goshh
grace says:
XXXXXXXX it's so cuteeeeee!
XXXX says:
hee....
grace says:
lovelove
XXXX says:
it kinda reminded me of you.. lol

grace says:
huhhhhhhhh
grace says:
i look like tigger!
XXXXsays:
no... personality wise..
XXXXsays:
always cheerful, happy... bouncing around.. lol
grace says:
-laughs- whywhywhy?
grace says:
aawww
XXXXsays:
like nothing can ever get you down...
grace says:
-wails-
grace says:
u're gng to make me cry!
XXXX says:
aiyo... -hugz-
XXXX says:
dun need to cry lah...
grace says:
but but but it's sos weet!
XXXX says:
its the least I could do..
XXXX says:
travelling alone isn't easy...


And you made my day! Thank you -hugs-

No comments: