Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Alvin=family..

Happy Birthday Kor!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad we caught up because I miss you!

Met up with Alvin and his girlfriend, Peishan a few hours earlier for the steamboat buffet at Suntec city. I had such a great time over yummylicious food and company. Alvin and I go all the way back in NUS..one of the crazy friends that made me laugh in lectures and I really mean LAUGH! Alvin is the sort of friend who would do anything for the person he treasures. I remember how he went all the way down to look for this person who I had relationship probs with and talked to him just to make sure things go well for me.

I never forget such friends and never will...I love you kor!
A belated steamboat dinner treat for the b'day boy..

Yellow yellow dirty fellow..:( But I love cheery colours!
My er sao - pei shan. It warms my heart to see the happy couple.
F.A.M.I.L.Y :)

Alvin can really eat.. all that pork fillets.. he ate enough for the 2 girls. Oh My goodness...
The steamboat buffet came with complementary dishes - Dian Xin like mantous with condensed milk..xiao long bao... water chestnut jelly..yummy!
Caught Alvin and his unglam moments. -cheeky grin-
For desserts, it was a choice of strawberry ice cream, red bean soup or mixed fruit..
After the heart warming time together.. catching up with Alvin left me all warm and fuzzy inside. I love this dear dear dear friend of mine... table tennis next week with him!!!!! -smiles happily-

Dear Lord,
Please keep my special friend of mine happy.
:)

No comments: