Saturday, May 17, 2008

Antidote

I had a weird dream today. Dreamt that I walked into Candy Empire and found my sinfulmeltinyourmouth Reese buttercups that were sold out for the longest time. It was an especially hard day today. I missed dance, missed tuition, missed gym, missed Illum's party.. I didn't feel like doing anything. One of those days where you shut the world out save a few smses. Perhaps it was the insane cold and the potent flu medication.

I'm determined to pick myself. What's wrong is now right.. just have to get that awful feeling of emptiness and heartwrench out. The weekend is here. Sat - BBQ at prof's. Seeing Andrew, Zhiquan and Shijun will make my day.. then it's Illum's 2nd party celebration at homeclub.

I have to make a visit to Candy Empire this weekend. It's my happy place, my haven.. I want that Reese buttercups..BADLY! And I don't want to be there alone. I think I know who I'd share the special moment with :)

Goodnight World. Have the bestest best weekend!

No comments: