Tuesday, May 27, 2008

sizzle frizzle, flirt to dazzle! muahhh

I'm a blessed girl!! Chris is the sweetst friend ever! He got me a travelling companion for my Europe trip!!!! -beams- I love you dear friend!!

And next up..

Dirty Danz Party!! Yayness!!!!!

I can't wait to dance in legitimate slutty wear!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy hun.. let's partttttyyyyyyy

Announcing a totally scandalous, scorching hot & non-stop dance nite this Friday, an exclusive dance theme party, a collaboration with 'theFaculty' studio( a friend's studio). Dirty dancing our way with non-stop music at the studio. ..wicked!! We're so going to create a nite of utmost passionate moments with those absolutely sizzling hot moves...irresistible bodies gyrating and screaming loud bold statements.There's gonna be hot dance instructors in our midst to steal moves from..hehe.Flirty attire to sizzle frizzle! I Likeeeeeeeeee.. MEOWWW..

Yay.. it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes!

P.S I suddenly thought of my New venture creation days where the boys bestowed me with the 3 times world champion lap dancing title..-giggle- I miss the 2c2p BOYS!

No comments: