Monday, September 10, 2007

Spongebob monopoly

I got to see Louie on Saturday. I missed him. He was on exercise the week before and he lost so much weight. -wails- Jo and monster joined me at New Creation for youth service. We left slightly earlier for dinner with Louie. I wore a nice new dress and Louie looked fantastic in his Gap sweater!! Hue was working that Tony Roma's that day and he gave us a 10 per cent discount! He's such a nice chap :)I honestly think I'm addicted to Tony Roma's. It's their combination of signature Ribs and Onion Loaf that keep me coming. My baby sister is getting prettier and prettier eh? Just that right combinations of sweetness with a tinge of edginess.
After dinner and watching the Suntec dance competition, we went over to Flo's for some spongebob monopoly session. Florian bullied Louie and I into bankruptcy! It's all Louie's fault! I loaned him $3000 and we combined as one player only to lose even more! I want my revenge!!!
Vivian did a crazy dance to the song from music and lyrics.. "pop goes my heart...." -grin-
I had a fantasticfun time during the weekend. Looking forward to the hip hop dance concert by blast this coming Saturday.. oh yes mooncake party too!
xoxo,
Grace

No comments: