Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mooncake party part 1

I saw Louie today and it made a difference. I love the guy. Yes I still have my fears and insecurities but I know I love him very very much. For now, I am going to hold on to that. For now, I will leave our relationship in God's hands. When Louie holds me, I feel safe, protected and I know he loves me despite my flaws. Thank you dearie, for taking that bold step, for taking my hand. Now, I know I need this hand, to walk through the good and the bad times.


Mooncake party! I had one of the best weekend. I met Louie for dinner and was pleasantly surprised at how good he looked. He was perfectly co-ordinated, from his shoes to his new shirt and sweater.

I tried to vamp it up with this top that I bought some time ago but never wore. It's kind of hip hop sexy and I adore the metal rings that secure the top. Since I'm blessed with practically no bust, I thought I could probably carry it off without looking too skanky. I hope I don't offend anyone but I reallyyyy like the top! It's kind of hot in a way. I confess that I am drawn to chic, sexy, unique clothing.




We went to this place called "Go India" at Vivocity. Louie loves Indian food! While waiting for Vivian and Florian, he took some candid shots.


Hmmm...
Hey!
Posing for the camera...
Vivian came. It is always a pleasure to see her. She's beautiful inside and out. Always cheerful, giving, supportive and patient.



"Go West" serves pretty authentic Indian food. The "King prawns" were grilled to perfection. The garlic naan, chicken tikka masala, baby potato in masala and this "ali ghobi" dish.. my goodness. We were raving about the food throughout our meal.Guess who I met at UCC? The divalicious, Ali, Xilin and Margie. They're the gorgeous people of Eusoff Hall!It was over to Flo's after watching Dance Reflection at UCC. Mooncake party!!!!!Vivian, as usual.... -grin- Candid shot of her. She can eat 2 times Florian's amount and yet she's petite!Vivian made Tiramisa and bought Tim-tams because they are my favourites..Natalie came along too. Group photo with the girls!!!!Vivian goofing around.

That's half an entry for today. Waiting for pictures from Natalie and Vivian. We did the craziest thing at Flo's rooftop pool! Can't wait to share it with you :)

Jh, thank you for your prayer. Thank you for being the special friend.

Dearie, I love you. Thank you for being my courage.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Nice looking blog, by the way would you check my blog at http://avilesnews.blogspot.com
and check it out and if you register for my RSS feed i'll do the same for you
and register for yours, also if you want to exchange links we can do that
also to improve our Page Rank. Thanks.

Admin,
http://avilesnews.blogspot.com

grace said...

Hi, thanks. My apologies because I don't understand what RSS means. I'm a partial technophobe..