Saturday, September 22, 2007

Grooving at Butterfactory

Term break's here! What a relief. Met up with Nat, Flo, Viv and Louie for a German Food Fest At Werner's overn, Siglap. The food was orgasmicallytummysatisfyingfingerlickingohsogood!! I'll put up the pictures soon!
After sending Viv anf Flo off at the airport, Louie and I went down to butterfactory to meet up with his ex ODAC mates from VJC. The music and ambience were good and it was nice getting to know his friends. I was so undressed that night, no skanky tiny dresses cause I didn't plan to go. My footwear was..-gasp- my birkies! Guess what? I wasn't underdressed after all. The crowd was pretty much laid back, street style :)
I even got a compliment from this random guy. When I was sitting on Louie's lap, he came over and whispered into my ear"I hope you don'd get offended but I think you're really very pretty". I was shocked and thought Louie would be offended because the random guy who shared our table just came over and said such a thing when I was sitting on Louie! - gasp- so inapproriate! Thank goodness my boyfriend's a cool guy and he said it should be a compliment to him! Thanks dearie! :)



Hmmm?

Cheers to the nice people I met!







I adore Paul. He's an intelligent, easy going guy with an intense sense of humour to complement :) I like this picture. He looks good here!
The interior design. Pretty funky huh?
I bumped into hottie Thomas at the exit. He looked especially good that night. What a pleasant surprise!


No comments: