Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Seafood dinner 2

The seafood makan sessions in JB are always gratifying. There's nothing better than enjoying a sumputous meal with good company. Just got to know Natalie who is of German-Singaporean descent. Her exotic good looks and fun personality spiced up the makan galore. Nat's not just open to trying new things but she has a sense of humour to complement :) Florian was hungry so we grabbed a burger. He gives the most colourful expressions in pictures.. Poor Vivian..


As usual, the 5 of us sqqquuueeezzzzeed into a cab. We didn't want to be separated. Vivian had to take my weight!
While shopping, we made Vivian put on a hideous dress. She made the dress look good! darn.. nothing funny to laugh about

We had the usual, except that we replaced chili crab with pepper crab this time. It was GGGOOOODDDD. Not too dry, extremely tasty!

Evidence to how tasty the pepper crab was. Louie made a graveyard out of it.
After the seafood session, it was back to secret recipe for cheesecakes. I was so full by then... I had a great time guys.. it's good to indulge sometimes :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girlfriend I'm jealous. How come u eat n eat but don't grow fat huh -lynn

grace said...

Hey lynn! I WILL grow fat, just that I'm trying to exercise and it helps! oh yes dance TOO!

Anonymous said...

looks like fun! lets go makan sometime soon k babe :) pm

grace said...

Yes please! I won't be able to make it this weekend due to a test on Monday. I WILL organise something soon!!!!!! It's a priority!