Monday, May 25, 2009

Pei Huan and I :)

Last week, the thought of meeting my dearest friend Pei Huan, kept me going. I was bubbly like champagne, especially on Friday because I was going to meet her for her belated birthday dinner. I was blessed to be able to take her for a fabulous meal at Palais Renaissance.

Dear Pei Huan texted me a few nights before saying she was incredibly excited to be able to relive our camera crazy picture frenzy NUS days. I laughed.

I was so excited about meeting her that I dressed up and even had nice mascara on. I was early at the train station. Have you ever met someone and that you're so happy to meet him/her that you break into a smile and give the person the biggest bone crushing hug your frame can take? That was how I felt when I met her.

Here we are in the middle of ATAS al fresco dining. We made the poor waitress take quite a few shots.

Oh by the way, for those who don't know about it. I've curled my hair permanently and it's very coloured. I've had people mistake me for a Korean/Japanese alot ever since the dramatic change in hairstyle. I was initially very upset because I wasn't used to it but I think it's good to have a change ya?

I think I've brought most of my close friends here. Flo, Viv, C, Margie, Freda, Xilin, Siding, Shiming, Pris, Bran, Louie and now my dear princess.

For starters, a choice from the drinks menu.The kinds waitress recommended the watermelon smoothie and Pei Huan complimented her. She loved it!
A big smile emanating from deep inside.

My belated birthday gift from Pei Huan. She painstakingly made a beautiful tiny book for me.

Reading its content.Our appetizerFresh Canadian oyster with salmon roe.
Our mains. Crab tart drenched with crab bisque.


My Favourite!! Carbo overload!



Pasta of the day.


We didn't look this glam while eating..

After the sumputous meal, we had desserts! My favourite chocolate crunch doorstop cake( I finally got the name right after being there 6 times)

It's so very nice!!
Pei Huan says I have the an au natural greedy look. I think her isn't too bad!
More blissful than greedy I suppose.
A last picture before we leave.
That's not it! Hehehe. Up to no good..

Posing at the washroom! -giggles-
Dearest Pei Huan insists that I am Grace Van der Woodsen because she thinks I'm a fashionista. I beg to differ because Serena Van der Woodsen is the IT girl. I think Pei Huan just brings out the best in me.
She's so beautiful inside and so real. I have no reservations around her. I am truly blessed to have her in my life, to have her as a friend and sister.
I love you girl.

No comments: