Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I hope you feel better now

Hey girl,

You might be reading this in a bit and I just want to tell you that no matter what, you'll always have me wanting to be there for you. I'm sorry you feel lonely after I left, but rest assured over the last 10 months, you've become like a little sister to me.

Sometimes it just helps having someone to be there. The problem may not be solved but it's my privilege to be able to share it.

I love you very much. Have a great day at work ok?

-hugs-

P.S. I hope your eyes are not small today.

2 comments:

.shannrius. said...

i saw read ur blog!!! :) and my eyes not THAT small...just damn dry and painful..i was constantly dripping eyedrops and sniffing away (the dryness made me drip)..TL action stayed away haha...u knoe u knoe..H1N1 ah...

but thanks girl :)

grace said...

Haha he is so mean!

I shall scold him for you. No more crying ah!

-hugs tight-