Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Funny observations

Every morning, when I wake up, I spend 20 mins showering and getting ready for work. I don't need breakfast, just a cup of water will suffice. In my hurry, I probably don't notice things people around me do.

At the new office, with new gorgeous colleagues who are ex airstewardesses, I'm often asked leading questions to a healthy conversation. I appreciate that, the effort in trying to make me feel like I belong.

The questions were perculiar to me though.

Do I do a lot of outdoor activities? Do I gym frequently? Do I have an ang moh boyfriend?

R, being a sweet girl, asked innocently if I only dated ang mohs because:

I look like a nice SPG.

.. .. .. R

laughed, I laughed..

By the way, it's supposed to be a compliment.

2 comments:

AngryAngMo said...

hahahaahahahahahahahaha

grace...you have really really weird colleagues...omg

grace said...

Hahaha Flo,

I'm a NICE SPG okay!! whee!!!