Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm young and cool

I met Uncle Robin over an lunch appointment. He's a lawyer. Very sharp, detailed, analytical and very very charming. He had 2 girls attached to his law firm. The girls were on an interesting programme which allows them to have exposure to various occupation for a week. The 2 secondary school girls were attached to Uncle Robin's law firm. When I met him for lunch, he introduced me to the two 15 years old girls, Priscilla Lim and Priscilla Tay. He wanted them to talk to me about my work so that they can understand what I do.
They made me laugh and I think I made an impression because I received a reply from Uncle Robin via my mail.

"Hi Grace,

Thanks for the additional info.

The Priscillas are having their last day today. In the debrief they mentioned that it was interesting meeting up with the clients and mentioned the enjoyable lunch they had with Grace Tye. I asked them why it was enjoyble and Pris Lim said she was young and cool.... unlike..... Thanks for chatting with them.

Enjoy your weekend and greeting to parents and family."






It made me laugh out loud.

No comments: