Monday, May 25, 2009

Eunique


I have a few male friends who would die to be my chauffeur for a performance. They would willingly spent $20 to come for my dance performances. I would like to think that it is solely the product of my charms. However, more to that, it's because of the girls that I dance with.
I'm extremely proud of these girls in the picture.
From left: Margie, Xilin, Freda and Siding.
Margie: She's petite and very very kawaii! She's also very much the queen bee of the group (in a very nice way of course). Lin might argue saying that's because she's the oldest or ahem, well endowed. Boys like girls who can easily be the centre of attention? She's the one.
Xilin: Perfect huge eyes framed by a doll like face. She's very blur and is mostly the receiver of our teasing because she is addicted to the mirror. The toilet, the lifts, she insists that the glass reflection of our seats at work are mirrors. Put her in a room all dolled up and you're going to hear people whispering about her because she looks like Join Tsai, a prettier version of her of course.
Freda: Easily the one with the X factor. Her huge dreamy eyes capture the hearts of the boys. Da is almost child like, innocent and very trusting. The hall boys go crazy when she dances. She sizzles and looks really hot!! Da is not just the grooviest amongst us but she sings super duper well. I heard her singing and I can understand why guys go gaga over her.
Siding: The most mature of the lot. She has beautiful eyes! Not dreamy ones like Da, but very cat like. Ding's extremely versatile, well versed in sports and dance. Back in hall, she's easily popular, striking easy camaraderie with people because she's both an awesome dancer and sportswoman. Ding has abs that would put guys to shame!
I'm extremely blessed to be able to dance with them. Just today, I was discussing about weddings and they volunteered to be bridesmaids and sing for my wedding! I'm not getting married though! It's just the thought that warms my heart. Awesome friends I have. Awesome girls who are sexy beautiful and highly sought after, yet down to earth and are truly good friends.
I'm blessed. I truly am.
:)

2 comments:

AngryAngMo said...

So...when is the next show? Hahaha :))

grace said...

At Dayang. Underwater show with bikinis and wetsuits.

Come LAH! hahaha!!