Thursday, February 21, 2008

Priscilla's 23rd B'day

Celebrated Priscilla's b'day over a simple dinner at Vivocity. We went to sushi tei! It was a healthy meal because my dear friend is trying to lose weight for her wedding dress. I'm so happy to see her happily married. She's doing really well, on her way to first class hons and working towards a PHD and she married a man of God, one who loves God dearly. I'm so happy for the girl! She looked so radiant!!!!!!!!!!! Shiming, our chauffer, and my dear friend who took pains to organise the b'day lunch
I wore my new dress that Louie bought from Supre in perth.

-chuckles- Shiming down to serious business - choosing his main course!
The ladies got the better seats!
Group shot while waiting for our food
Ah.. soft shell crab maki
Paper pot...yummm

hahha..I love the greedy expression!
Unagi
The agashi tofu was fabulous!
Lunch left me contented. The company was priceless and I had such a great time with Shiming and Pris. They walked me off to the taxi stand and I hugged both of them, promising to keep in contact after we start working.
Next up: I cut my hair! I wanted a BIG change and my korean hairstylist gave me bangs! I've got short hair now!!! I'm trying to get used to it. Next time would be to highlight my hair to give it a more natural, sun kissed look :)

No comments: