Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I highlighted my hair!

Taking a breather form intensive project session. The 9 of us, 8 boys and a girl are way ambitious. We intend to finish up our project in a day! Can hard keep my eyes open cause I just took a dose of medicine. Speaking of medicine, my horrid cough + flu + fever + headache's back! AND I look like I've got some disease. For the first time in my life, I have an allergic reaction to something I ate! Was it the almond cookies Grace offered? Prawns from dim sum buffet? I never had allergies prior this. It was so bad, I slept for only half an hour last night because I itch all over. It was horrifying because the swells first resemble a cluster of mozzie bites, then they enlarge to become as huge as the area covered by my fist! The swellings were everywhere! From every inch of my back, to my arms, to my stomach, to my legs... Thank God the worse is over. The swellings are gone and so is the itch! The medication makes me ultra sleepy though..
I hope the disease resembling rash doesn't return with a vengence!
OOh and I highlighted my hair and bout a killer vintage dress for the Jarkarta trip. Am unable to put up pictures at the moment because my camera's with Louie for the whole of his trip.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get some pictures from Louie's mum cause she deletes her pictures once she develops them.
Take care everyone! Drink more water and do NOT fall sick!
lalala.. :)

No comments: