Friday, February 22, 2008

Bash at Butterfactory..

Oops!! -grin- My dress slid off a little while taking a crazy shot with yinks! Wanted to do a backshot I wore a bareback dress! Eusoff DnD bash 2008. It has been so long since I really clubbed. A year perhaps? As usual, I didn't take any alcohol but I did enjoy dancing with Freda and the A3 girls. They're such a cute bunch!

Earlier on, we had our dance uncensored vetting at KR. Our items got in! yayness!! After that, it was a chaotic time of dressing up for the bash. The A3 tradition - we're late late late. The privilege of being seniors.. -grin-

Here's a shot of Freda doing Jessica's make-up.

A pretty shot of Claud in her blue dress.. and tada..here's my new haircut... short fringe! I've had the previous hairstyle forever! My hair is no longer at my hip too!
My dress from the back... the girls exclaimed it was HOT!!! I got this dress from Far East around 1.5 years ago..kinda cheap!
With the pageant representatives. Andrew and Olivia :)
The sweetest couple at the bash. Darren and Yinks.. My turn! I got to know Ying Hui from a group project last year and we've bonded since then. She's one of the sweetest and more sincere girls I know...Darren is one lucky chap!

Stayed till about 1:30 am and headed back cause I had tutorial to complete. Guess what? Met Nick on the way back and we had supper.. Murtabak with cheese and Nasi Lemak. We were both so hungry!!!!!!!!!! I had the greatest conversation with him and Nick, if you're reading this.. I think you're special too! I'm so glad we're friends :)


Thanks for the comforting talk and the gorgeous view.. it was worth the ten thousand mozzie bites... :) We've got to do this again! This time, I'll be armed with repellent -winks-

1 comment:

Yinks said...

YOU are one of the nicest & sincere girls I know .. & I'm really very thankful for everything you've done, for all your support & etc etc. You know what I mean. :)