Thursday, October 18, 2007

Final Talentime Performance

October 18th, 2007.
My very last talentime performance for Eusoff before I graduate next year. I feel a little disheartened knowing I would have to leave all these behind in less than a year's time. I've grown tremendously as a dancer ever since I moved from Sheares to Eusoff. The friends I've made, the drilling dance practices, the exhilaration of performing, that all too familar stomachacheIneedtoAhem feeling... I think I'm about to tear.. Eusoff has given me so much. Hall life has made my Uni days so vibrant. It has made me more independent, more opened to new friendships. It has given me a passion - dancing. From the bottom of my heart, Thank You Eusoff..
Left to Right: Jacky, Chii Tarng ( also my co-choreographer for DP), Andrew
The 3 boys with Patrick, a dancer with lots of potential.


Met Selina today and it feels so good to see the girl. She lost so much weight! Selina's one of the nicest girl from Eusoff.

Louie rushed down from work to watch me dance. Initially, he told me he couldn't make it. I didn't want him to come from work cause he would have been really tired. In the past, he would support me at every dance performance and competition. Sometimes, he would bring little snacks and drinks that kept me going. Seeing him today meant more than any other day. He came despite everything else at work. My heart just swelled with love.


More shots with the senior girls. I don't think I'm biased but Eusoff IS THE HALL where all the pretty dancers reside. These dolls have the x-factor!




I adore these crazy shots taken by Louie. Our happy smiles.. it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy!

Dearie, though you look like a monkey in his shot, I still love you. I don't want to be Tan Tye Chee!!! -grins-

Thank you for coming. :)


2 comments:

Margie said...

You're not biased..Eusoff Hall IS where the chio dancers come from. That's what I was thinking when I look at the photos: wah..chio dancers graduated already still got lagi chio juniors..hahahaa..
Maybe the Eusoff dance studio got hidden nourishment for good looks. =D

grace said...

Wahaha Margie I also think so leh!

I think the studio can transform.. the dancers become prettier if they practise in the studio!!

Margie I miss you lots. -sigh-