Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Chien's 25th B'day!

Met up with Louie's classmate on Sunday to celebrate her belated birthday over dinner at vivocity. Chien is one of the nicest girls I've met and I genuinely like her! Perhaps it's because she is such a foodie as well? -grin- Just kidding. Early this year, when I threw a surprise B'day party for Louie, Chien came with a gift and a lovely B'day message though I informed her only the day before the party!
Dinner was at a German restaurant called Brotzeit at Vivocity. Food Glorious food! I had a high fever and a cold that day BUT it didn't stop me from going all warm and fuzzy from the good company and sumptuous meal! It was Chien's recommendation! You have to check out her cool collection of food album. It's mouthwatering good!!!!
Happy belated B'day dear!!



Oops the words didn't come out right. Above: sausage platter. Below: Creamy Mushroom stew+ German dumplings

It brings me Joy to see her smiling so happily! :)

No comments: