Tuesday, October 9, 2007

VJC reinvented

Been pretty busy lately especially due to choreography and dance rehearsals. Oh I got the part of the choreographer!! I'm so excited about it and I DO hope I do more than adequately at it.
Here are some updates!!
Joined Louie and his ex ODAC pals for a game of tennis at VJC on Saturday. We were a little early so Louie showed me around. VJ's more vibrant with its artistic, colourful additions. -grin-
I had fun clowning around!
Tennis was exhilarating! It was my first attempt at it but it turned out to be really enjoyable except for the intense muscle ache I had the next day. I think it was the company. Evelyn, Paul, Mel and Dawne were an entertaining bunch!
More tennis again I hope!

I particularly love this picture. I blend in so well with the background! With some photoshop(which I have no idea how to use), I think I would blend perfectly into the backdrop! -chuckles-
More posts coming up!
xoxo,
Grace

No comments: