Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yellow Fever

Recently. I've found a new love....yellow. It's such a cheery colour and it brightens up my day to be in yellow!

More yellow...

And of course there's the inverse picture... the one that does more than brighten up my day. It makes me break out in laughter! It's the cheesy pose from Louis! -wahahahhahahahahhaha-

Back to serious stuff. I just drilled myself for 5 hours in the dance studio today and I'm still not ready for my performance tomorrow. Because of dance uncensored and a change of details, choreography and dance practice had to be pushed to Monday and our performance is on Wednesday! I'm a tad disappointed because I can't seem to remember the last 2 sets of eights for the choreo. I shall practise hard before culture night. Jingxuan and Winnie and nice girls to work with. They're technically pretty good for young dancers and I like their attitude towards practice. They're seldom late(early in fact) but as the "senior" in A block, I've got to take charge of miscellaneous stuff like costumes, arrangement with the backstage crew and music editing. Thank God for help from Louis. He has never complained about the endless favours I ask of him.. and i really REALLY appreciate it.

Fell sick yesterday. Was down with a life-threatening flu virus that gave me bone cracking body aches all over, a 39 degree fever and a pounding headache.I was probably delirious last night.-grin- I might exaggerate it a little but it really felt like a near-death experience! I had to drag myself to the dance studio to practise last night. It was a 9-1 am affair and it drained all my energy. After a bath, I slept all the way to 2 pm today and went for dance practise. Kelvin, thank you for the medicine. It was really thoughtful. I hardly mentioned how I felt when you asked me about it and fell asleep. Nonetheless, I am really moved by your care and concern :)

No comments: