Sunday, March 18, 2007

My very first entry!

Pardon me but I'm a complete techonophobic. I've always wanted to blog but found it too much a hassle to explore blogging. Thank you for helping me out with the blog despite your evil attempts at horrifying usernames!

Last night was simply fantastic. I had dinner with Alvin ( one of my best friends in NUS ) and his girlfriend. Louis came along and we had superb fishhead curry at Banana Leaf. Louis and I were an hour early so before Alvin and Peishan came, we explored the arcade of Little India. It was overwhelmed with all sorts of Indian cuisine and exotic Indian candies. There were hand made sashes, accesories.... I had a great time trying out the Indian candies. I wish I brought my camera so that I can upload photos of the exotic looking candies that tasted really good.

After the pleasant dinner, we went to Mustafa's. I must say that I was awestruck by the endless shelves of chocolates and other candies. You see, I'm diagnosed with an acute chocolate addiction and boy was I elated to buy some back! There goes my strict diet! ( I'm supposed to tone up for an upcoming dance item)

The highlight of the day was back at Eusoff. Louis came over. Because I'm a private person, I take time and plenty of trust to share my innermost thoughts to someone. Last night, I shed quite a fair bit of tears talking about my family, my regrets, my hopes.... thank you for listening. The memory of it still lingers.... Thank you for being special.. for being my pillar of support after I broke up with Jeremy. Thank you for being at my dance competitions and performances despite seeing the routines again and again. Thank you for mustering the courage to quit smoking. Thank you for wiping my tears. Thank you for telling me things will be alright when I'm at a loss and showering me with chocolates to cheer me up. Most importantly, thank you for coming into my life and hanging on even though I've done so much to hurt you. I'm extremely blessed.. to have a wonderful God, a supportive family, good friends and to have your support in my life.



No comments: