Saturday, March 15, 2008

Retail/Girlfriend Therapy

I had so much fun today! Went for a leisure shopping trip with the girls. Jessica, Cindy, Shirleen, Claud, Freda and I decided to destress with retail therapy! -grin- I forgot to take pictures, except towards the end, after we had dinner at 10-ish. We were starving by then! Nothing beats having your tummy all warm and satisfied.

We had desserts at the little shop where Ting introduced. I miss those times where we'll having her favourite mango with grapefruit dessert :(

Ting, we're meeting up next week for sure! I'm done with my midterms!!

As much as I miss the old batch of A3 girls, I'm really happy with my new group of friends. They're a different bunch, but still special in their own way. I'm going to miss them so much after I graduate.



We had Kway Chap + duck rice. We overestimated a little. -sheepish look- We WERE starving. And you know you know I got to have all the tao pok to myself cause the girls weren't into it. Blissful...since I only like the Kway Chap soup, tao pok and egg. My friends tease me about being low maintainace but I can't help it. I love my greens, porridge, Mac's ice cream and food that tends to be on the bland side, EXCEPT chocolate of course :) When it comes to fudge cakes and chocolate, I become a monster!


A charming shot of Freda and Claud. teeheehee

Eeeee no one likes fatty pork.

That's Jessica. She was hunting for that perfect pair of faded skinny jeans. We got it for $28 and it was so flattering on her! Major perked up her ass and accentuated her slim legs.

Other than buying my Dance uncensored costume, which was only $10, I got a set of bikini! I cannot resist swimwear! Rain rain go away, so I can go to the beach again, and parade in my new bikini. I like the scooped detail and the rings by the side. Think Jessica Alba and her bikini bottom with the ring detail in my posts sometime ago!

See see see! Ring detail at both sides. -blissful look-

With my white bikini top.I requested for a mix and match and the lady was so nice about it! I got a plain brown string bikini top and my ringed bottom..lallala.. Check out the sideview.. - major blissful look- There's something about brazilian bottoms. They're so low and tiny!!!!!! yay!!!!!
Things are definitely looking brighter. Thank you for the friendship girls. I'm so glad we're friends. Evn though Louie's not around, I don't feel so alone anymore! :)

No comments: