Friday, March 14, 2008

Performance at Arena

Hello World! I had my last midterm paper earlier this morning and I feel good about it! I was so worried I'd do badly for financial accounting after all the horror stories from friends who didn't do too well for the module. The MCQs were manageable, just a tad bit tricky. I am so relieved! After mugging and struggling juggle revision in between classes and dance practices, it's so rewarding to be able to breeze through the paper!

Here's one of the dance item I was preparing for - the combined hall IHG bash at Arena. Margie and Xilin kindly choreographed a sexy routine for us. Thanks Margie and Xilin! Even though the both of you have your commitments, you took time for us! :) I enjoyed the practice sessions to the max!!!

The perks of being a dancer - the friendships developed, the exhilaration of the performance AND the leeway to dress up in skanky barely there navel revealing tops, biker chick boots and wild, tossed up hair! -grin- It feels good to be a little sexy sometimes.. helps with the feel of the dance!

There's also a common trait among dancers. We are absolutely addicted to pictures! -grin-

Here goes!

A shot from Freda's camera, which also happens to be my favourite! Playing hairdresser :)

Doing up my hair..Tada! Introducing the tummy tuck - tummy in, butt out!Group shot! With Linda in the dressing room. She choreographed Temasek Hall's item :)Darling Joy came to support me! I was so happy to see her. She's looking fabulous as usual :)
With Joy after the dance. She's so enviable tall and slim. She's a model!!!!!

Florian, Illum and Francois came to support as well. Flo, thank you so much..


Flo has been telling me that he used to breakdance. I never believed him but he could name moves and terms from breakdancing that I didn't know about. AND he can isolate pretty well.. Maybe he can really breakdance!!!!!!!!!


Changed out and took a last shot with the girls.

I was so hunrgy after the event. I had my dinner at Hooters! I've always wanted to dine at Hooters!
Joy had an intriguing oyster shooter. It's a mix of salsa sauce, tobasco, beer and freshly squeezed of lemon.
And we had the nicest chicken wings. I recommend the samurai sauce. It's almost like teriyaki sauce, sweet and a little tangy.. it was perfect with the crisp wings.

Me want food. Me want food now!!!!!!Tada...

And you take it like a shot.. fresh oyster. Joy loved it!Thank you for coming.. :) -hugs- I love you..

No comments: