Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Superb Weekend!

Tada!! Something to put your saliva glands to a hyperactive mode perhaps?

-grin- I had the bestest best best Saturday with Joy, Louie, Flo and the Martina gang. Joy and I planned to meet up at Fullerton in pretty dresses for some girlish fun. We wanted to take lots and lots of pictures and we did, from the buffet spread to posing in the washrooms.. -chuckles- Joy is game enough for anything! She's the sort of girl you'll be proud of to have as a friend. She's a model, has an adventurous sense of fashion, fun to hang out with, yet warm and sincere. You'll not hesitate to open up to her. Mind you, she can be intimidating because she's so capable. I got to know her through the L'Oreal brandstorm competition last year and we've been friends since then!

Chermaine and Crystel(Chermie's sister) joined us at about 9ish and we went gaga over the amazing bread pudding with vanilla sauce. It really is the best I've ever had! Thumbs up for the chocolate buffet!

Louie and Flo picked us up in a cab and we went over to Zouk. I'm not into clubbing but I had such a great time with the Martina club members! Just in case you're wondering what the Martina club is.. Flo founded it. It's a recreational club that brings people together and we do brunches, sports, chill one etc together! Very nice I would say :)
A shot without flash. Elegant, dim lighting..
Louie picked me up from Eusoff. I missed him and seeing him made me feel all warm and fuzzy..


We had coffee and a good heart to heart talk over at Vivo's pacific coffee house. The rich aroma of coffee, watching the sunset at the deck was the break I needed from the midterms :)

Flo was supposed to meet the Martina club at Vivo for dinner so we hung out for a short while before I went off to meet Joy. Louie joined the Martina club for dinner while I hung out with Joy.
Our pretty satin dresses! I love the effect in pictures. I'm really into satin lately. It's elegantly sexy..
Oooh pardon me but I have to rave about the chocolate drink. You get to select the percentage of cocoa (from about 30% to 70%).. it's melted and mixed with milk for hot chocolate! It comes in a pretty, tiny teacup. Yummy!!!!!
Joy had the darkest of the lot..

Our chocolate fountain!
So pretty!!!!!!!
Chermie and Crystel came!

There isn't a limit when it comes to taking pictures, not even in the washroom -chuckles-


At Velvet. Joy introduced me a drink called the Bellini, a mild lady's drink. Because I cannot take alcohol, this is the perfect drink for me! Very dainty and mild.. lovelove!
My favourite picture of the day...

Part of the Martina club
Flo and his 1001 faces.. by the way, he has a new blog.. and his blog has a hilarious name.. I'll have to ask for his permission to publicize the blog-add... it's so....FLO! hahaha

At the dancefloor
A snapshot of the crowd and guess what? These people realised Louie was taking a snapshot and posed for it!
At the end of the day. 2:30 am - time to head home!
I had so much fun with you Joy, Flo and Louie.. it warms my heart to know you're in my life. Thank you for the love and friendship.. I'm really blessed :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great entry, its pure joy to read your blog! I had a fantastic we with you guys and of course...Angry Ang Mo allows lah!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

glad to know that ure having it great babe. lovelove :) potatomate

grace said...

To Flo:

-laughs uncontrollably- There is just something about angry ang mos.. teeheehee.. We've got to do something again this weekend!!

To Potato Mate:

Hi dear!!!!! I haven't heard from you in ages!! How have you been!!??!! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah, love reading your blog Grace!!!!!! what's the name of Flo's blog, I'm so curious!!!!
Big hugs and all the best from Germany, it's acutally snowing here at the moment.. so cold!! what about your summer plans??

Natalie

grace said...

Nat!! I linked Flo's blog.. angryangmo.com!

Have fun reading!!

I miss FAT BABY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha im fine dear. how about urself? anyway when the heck are we ever going to meet up again???! and i saw ur post on voting for jasmine. hope im in time - but i will be registering for an account and voting for her too! potatomate