Thursday, December 24, 2009

We were the reason

Whenever I'm sad, lost or in need of comfort, I know I can always turn to God. The past 2 months were so stressful. I felt lost, confused, tired and empty.

No one could fill that void. God did. He rejuvenated, refreshed and embraced me. I am alive, full of energy and ready to face life with God as my protector, friend and Father.

This song resonates in my heart. Every single word. I am blessed because of Him.

As little children, we would dream of Christmas Morn
And all the gifts and toys, we knew we'd find
But we never realise, a baby born one blessed night
Gave us the greatest gifts of our lives

We were the reason that he gave his life
We were the reason that he suffered and died
To a world that was lost, he gave all he could give
To show us a reason to live

As the years go by, we learn more about gifts
And the giving of ourselves, and what that means
On a dark and cloudy day, a man hung dying in the rain
Because of love, because of love

We were the reason that he gave his life
We were the reason that he suffered and died
To a world that was lost, he gave all he could give
To show us a reason to live

I've finally found a reason for living
It's in giving every part of my heart to Him
In all that I do, every word that I say
I'll be giving my all just for Him
For Him

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

dsi マジコン said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !