Sunday, December 20, 2009

Inspired

I have a purpose driven life and I'm excited about it! Yay!!

In the next few years, I would like to earn as much as I can. Study, start a family of my own, build that career with God in the centre of my life and hopefully in 10 years, start a foot reflexology centre.

I want to hire the blind, to provide them an income. I want to run it on a non profit basis; learn from their life experiences. They see the world in a different light. I believe my life will be made meaningful because God gave me a special gift - to love the wounded.

I am highly favoured, greatly blessed and deeply loved, and I want to pass that on to the blind.

I will Love God fervently and Love his people passionately.

:)

2 comments:

AngryAngMo said...

..and then I get free foot massage for liife!! Wohooooooo

マジコン said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !