Saturday, March 12, 2011

to my refuge

I've finally mustered enough courage to revisit my past. Back to my blog where I've tried to shut down and forget.

I guess I've truly moved on to a happier place, where reading my past entries bring back bittersweet memories.

I've yet to have time to revamp this space but I shall do so over the next weekend, and it shall be filled with more of the fun and laughter I've been experiencing.

I'm back today because something made me laugh. I wanted to share it and I thought of my long forgotten blog, and all the lovely things I could still be sharing with everyone.

So I shall. I will. I must.

Hello World!

4 comments:

AngryAngMo said...

Gracaaaaaa is back :))

r4i said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !

Derlierprossy said...

Excellent stuff from you, man. I’ve read your things before and you are just too awesome. I adore what you have got right here. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart. This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing…
online computer store

Unknown said...

The chance to partake in such a great historic movement doesn't come every day.
cheap jerseys from china|cheap nfl nike jerseys