Thursday, February 18, 2010

Melbourne - Day 1

Teeheehee. The boys must be so envious of me. Crusing along the streets near St Kilda's beach in a convertible.

Good day!


Introducing our awesome friend, Yongsiang! Not only did he welcomed Grouie (grace plus louie) into his posh Docklands apartment, Yongsiang was the perfect tour guide.

Check out his convertible!

I particularly like this shot. :) I was enjoying the moment, away from the stress at work.



NOM NOM NOM!!! Bakeries and cafes everywhere!

I can't really remember the name of the cafe but it delightfully serves the best breakfast and coffee I've had in 24 years!

Glowing with statisfaction.
Yup! Perfectly poached egg with generous hollandaise sauce, served on crisp toast and thick juicy ham.

The aussie portion is mega huge!
Yongsiang then dropped us off so that we could explore the city centre. Melbourne is big on graffiti!



And performing arts :)

I hope day 1 alone could entice you into visiting Melbourne in Summer. It isn't humid so you hardly perspire and that's always that unpredictable cold wind. Keep the cardigan near!


Adios to 2009!


HELLO 2o10! Year of Restful Increase!

XOXO,

GT

2 comments:

safae-newlife said...

nice photo

have a look into my blog please

and leave ur comment

http://safae-newlife.blogspot.com/

RMT said...

Wonderful blog. I am searching awesome news and idea. What I have found from your site, it is actually highly content. You have spent long time for this blog. It's a very useful and interesting site. Thanks !