Thursday, September 4, 2008

Vienna day 1

At the train station, ready to depart! Anna, Viv and Herbie..here I come! Not too much of a back-packer in a dress huh? But it was so hot! (P.S. and I like my tiny dress!)
Met two gorgeous Viennese girls.
Little Anna sat on my lap and we communicated despite speaking entirely different languages. I call it innate girlish bonding. Isn't she pretty? Beautiful almond shaped blue eyes, blong hair and flawless skin..and that smile.!! awww..
Viv flew over from Munich and we spent a great weekend together. Anna brought us to see the castle before heading over to the fanzone. The grin on my face reflected how jubilant I was to spend time with the two girls I miss tremendously.
My lovely girls.
Vienna's castle!

Anna and Viv gave their arms a good workout.

And in the evening, Anna took us to the fanzone. Other than going crazy during the World Cup, I confess that I don't know how to appreciate soccer. I was TRANSFORMED in Europe. It was the atmosphere, the people, the kick ass huge screen TVs, the cheering. I became an ardent cheering fan!
I spotted the cutest fan! -grin-


And decided to support Croatia.


Vienna day 2..coming up!!

No comments: